The person who is most certain will always be able influence the other.
If you see any person who look up to, a politician, teacher, preacher, or any other person in a leadership position. The one you follow is the one you trust to be the most certain in his/her message.
This unshakable certainty is a prerequisite for all great leaders in history.
Mohammad PBUH, Jesus Crist PBUH, Moses PBUH, Imran Khan, Nelson Mandela; they all had confidence in what they were preaching was so true, that they were ready to put their life on the line for it. For them there was no bigger truth than they truth for which they stood for.
They had a strong enough reason to believe in what they believed that they could say and act in a way that would have been seen as ignorance by a few at that age. But with that persistence they achieved their success, such that we love and admire them to this day.
Again such confidence can only be achieved if one has a strong enough reason to believe. Do you believe is something so unshakable that you can influence others to your ways?
Whether it be a business idea, a social, or political change, an educational reform.
- Do you believe is something strongly enough?
- and do you have a strong enough reason as to why you want it?
“The process of writing is the fastest way to improve your thinking” – Tim Ferris speaking with Neil Strauss
Neil Strauss agreed and said that having an editor of the content will actually make you even better (Get friends to give you feedback on your writing)
In this post I will explain how I went from 11 hours of sleep to 6 hours of sleep per night. These strategies are SIMPLE to implement, so please don’t underrate its effectiveness.
My stats before using these techniques
- I slept 10-12 hours a day
- I felt miserable when I woke up, beating myself up for sleeping long
- I would feel weak and not at my best some days
- It would take me 45 minutes to 3 hours to fall asleep at night
- I had dark circles under my eyes
Any one who is trying to achieve anything in life must be obsessed about it.
- Tiger Woods, obsessed about winning.
- Imran Khan, obsessed about making Pakistan a great nation
- Marther Luther King Jr. and Nelson Mandela, Passionate about equality for all
- Jimmy Wales, founder of Wikipedia, passionate about organizing the world’s information.
This post is a response to Techy Jeremy’s posts:
AppGratis Is Nothing More Than A Black Hat Marketing Company which recently got some traction on Hacker News.
Firstly Jeremy, Thank you for speaking up and expressing your deep concern that motivated you to write that post. This democratic speak-upness makes our society better and stronger. But I disagree with you.
Oh hawk! Don’t be scared of these gusts of wind that hit you, they are meant to make you fly higher – Alama Iqbal (Urdu poet)
Obstacles are not there to stop you, they are there to see how bad you want it – Randy Pausch