The Basics of the World
- Always Tell the Truth
The Basics of Aziz
- Commit to Never Ending Improvement
- Always fulfill commitment – Do this consistently and you will have solid confidence and high self respect.
- I do not want to listen to any advice (no matter how good), from a person who himself/herself is guilty of not following it.
- Don’t be rulezy.
Putting a ton of rules to start with shouts out out and says “I DO NOT TRUST YOU! and to protect me, here are some rules.”
Of course rules are important, but don’t overdo it.
- Your language shapes the mind (and vice versa) and hence your ability.
If you say you can’t do it, you are right. You know why? because you just said it.
- Always do the right thing
- Don’t be Rulezy: Common Sense comes before Rules (see principle #6)